We had an hearty Irish meal of Gyros and Hummus and then went to the Shennigans for shots. Too crowded, we moved onto Sparky's, our local hangout, and proceeded to drink heavily for the rest of the night. Tracy and I are shots girls, so by no choice of her own, so is Jamie. We had well over 10 shots during the course of the night, mainly due to a buddy of mine, Rico (sticking his tongue out below), who supplied us with most of them. We got the DJ to play some Bahamian music for us and we danced our asses off (see Tracy below). I included a video of wasted Tracy at the end of the night. This video cracks me up, I love you Tracy. We end up at the Pepper Pot, a late night food joint where we house fried food on a pretty regular basis. This video is Tracy laid out in the back seat while we wait for our food. Happy St. Patty's Day!



No comments:
Post a Comment