Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tracy and Jamie's Visit!

Just two days after my crazy weekend in Eleuthera, Jamie and Tracy came to visit again. We all used to work together in Nassau so they were not only excited to see me (hopefully!), but also to come back home and visit their old stomping ground. Tracy’s friend, Jesse, also came and hopefully enjoyed her first visit to Nassau. Unfortunately, I sucked and was not feeling well from too much partying the weekend before. A chest cold had set in so there were no 6am club mornings for me, but I think we still had fun together. We visited some of their old haunts, went to Grouper’s weekly dart matches where we caught up with friends, went to the comedy show at the Atlantis, caught a sunset at the Green Parrot, and do what we do best, drink Tequila together. It was a short visit, just three days, but it was great to see them, even for a short time. I can’t wait for their next visit!

No comments: