Sunday, May 11, 2008

Harbour Island

As one of my favorite family islands, Briland for short, I have visited Harbour Island almost a dozen times since I started coming down to the Bahamas in 2002. A short ride from Nassau, and an even shorter ride from Eleuthera, we decided to take a daytrip to Briland during Homecoming weekend. Driving north we took a dingy over to from Eleuthera where we rented golf carts and putted around the island. Harbour Island is 3x1.5miles and known for its pink sand beaches, background for several Sports Illustrated Bikini issues in the years past. It is also known for being quaint and peaceful with plenty of opportunities to enjoy the beach and the friendly community on the island.



I took a small video of the beach shore for you to take a timeout with me in your busy lives. This moment is one of the main reasons why I love the beach and love the Bahamas, so take a timeout with me and exhale.

No comments: