After my experience as an extra in Duplicity, I thought was ready for my day as a Bollywood extra. The call time for this role was thankfully not 5am like Duplicity, but it made up for it by being in the blaring sun. We had to report at 7:45am and the crew didn’t even show up until 11am. No breakfast we given, lunch was held until 3pm and we filmed until 7pm. I had to walk up and down the street all day as the shot the car with the actors driving down it over and over again. I think I actually made it on camera this time. Nonetheless, after this experience I will never be an extra again, it was surely the most painful $150 I have ever made. Here are some pictures of some me on set and of the main actors, but you’ll have to ask my mom who they are because I have no idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment